Pages

Monday, August 22, 2005

WHAT WOULD YOU GET IN YOGA ?

Sometimes I feel so tempered, hectic, stressful and so dead tired after working in a week and having so many problems. Sleep as long as I want then wake up late, it was my Saturday morning routine to release my hectic week. But unfortunately it only stands for a while….Sometimes I go to a Beauty center for having massage treatment such as relaxing spa, it did work …but only for its moment. Now it’s been two week I join in Yoga Class in Tebet, it was so relaxing and enjoyable. As my Yoga instructor said, Mas Redha Hajir told the class that Yoga could raise your Positive Energy in Your Life. It takes your patient to do some Yoga Position. Yoga is good for your body and soul, especially if you live in a big city where there’s so many activity take your time and stress you. In Yoga you could control yourself; you’ll get your self esteem.
As I learned in Yoga’s Class, A Tree Pose, Cobra Snake Pose, Child Pose and Salfa sa Pose are my favorite position, you know why? In Tree Position, it helps me to have a balance; In Cobra Snake Position could give you self awareness and so gives you strength and dignity.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In Child Position gives us calm relax and intend to have attention to yourself.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After doing several position, then my instructor always gives us instruction to have relaxation position like meditation and look alike sleeping position with your both palm open and eyes closed. So anybody come and join in yoga, I guarantee your body and your soul gain a great nutrition.

2 comments:

Rahmi Sukma said...

Aku nanti diajarin Jeng Tantri aja dech.... TOT dooong!

oleh-oleh garut said...

mba dimana alamat kelas yoga di tebet? gurunya bersertifikat kah?